Sunday, February 10, 2013

So Embarrassed....

I am so incredibly embarrassed. I have never let myself go this long without blogging. Life sometimes takes unexpected turns, creating less and less time for "pleasurable" activites and "reflective" activities like blogging.

In 23 days, I will be leaving for 2 1/2 weeks to Germany and Poland. To say I am excited is an understatement. The chance to see even more of this wide and amazing world, I'm forever grateful and humbled.  However, as excited as I am, there are still so many things left to do before I leave...like book my tours, buy all the necessary items needed when traveling, plan my days, etc...

My devotion to planning may be extreme to some, but the way I look at it, if I'm spending the money and the time, I'm going to make sure every single moment of every day is filled with doing something and seeing something I may never get the chance to see again.

I will be lucky enough to take my iPad with me on this trip, and fully intend on blogging while I am away.  I will keep all of you up-to-date on my trip and look forward to sharing my amazing vacation with all of you.

Thank you for being so loyal and understanding during my time away. I hope to provide you with a look inside another part of the world here very soon!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting trip you have coming up! I can't wait to read your upcoming posts; Safe travels!

Alyssa
Fleur de Lyss

Post a Comment