Friday, April 13, 2012

9 Days and Counting!

Yes folks, I will be leaving in a total of nine days for the beautiful country of Ireland! To say I am excited is a bit of an understatement. I fully plan on seeing all I can see and doing all I can do while I am there and taking PLENTY of pictures. 

I know I have asked in the past, but I am most definitely interested in hearing about specific little restaurants, stores, etc...to visit.  So, if you've been to the Irish land and would like to offer a wondering traveler some advice, I would gladly appreciate it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I love Ireland! As far as places to eat, I'd recommend these places: http://expatedna.com/2012/03/31/the-5-best-things-i-ate-in-ireland/ Plus Queen of Tarts in Dublin, and O'Conaill's in Cork - the latter has the best hot chocolate I've EVER had (even better than Angelina's in Paris, IMO)!

Post a Comment