Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye to 2011...Hello 2012!!!

Let me take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a wonderful and Happy New Year! This past year brought many changes in my life -- some good, some bad; however, the chance to share my stories with all of you has been incredible.

As I look to 2012, I hope that not only new experiences, new adventures and new people enter my life, but I hope the same for all of you as well.  This past year has brought me some difficult times but through my faith, I have come through.

Thank you all for being so kind and supportive while following my blog. It is so nice knowing that people out there actually want to take time out of their day to read your thoughts.  Starting out, I never would have imagined that I would have even TWO followers and although I'm hoping to get more in the future, I'm thankful for each of you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Nicole!! I wish you all the best for the new year!

Post a Comment